This aquatint of Windsor Castle, in the English county of Berkshire, was created by Charles Wild and engraved by Thomas Sutherland in 1819 for an illustrated history of royal residences by W.H. Pyne. It shows the nineteenth-century upper wards of of the palace, flanking the older, medieval round tower of the original Normal castle.
After its renovations in 1820 by George IV, Queen Victoria and Prince Albert made Windsor Castle their primary royal residence. Other depictions of Windsor and its grounds can be browsed by this saved search in NINES, including a touching portrait of young Victoria and Albert by Edwin Landseer.