NINES has extended the deadline for Summer Workshop applications to Feb. 15, 2010! If you didn’t have to time to get your materials to us, now’s your chance to do so.
Reminder: applications should not exceed two single-spaced pages. They should be headed with a project title and a one-sentence description of the project and include a developed project description that addresses each of the following matters:
- The scholarly rationale for the project
- The technical and theoretical problems that face the project
- The expected duration of the project, its phases, and some description of its current state
- The digital technology used or needed by the project
- The technical support available to the scholar at his/her home institution
Send your materials to workshops [at] nines [dot] org before February 15.